Monday

Begins.. Toe to Toe with Poo now

Master Poo: "Good afternoon, Mr. Clampetunia."

JED: "Greetings, Master Poo."

MP: "What brings you to the village?"

J: "Well, I thought we could maybe go over a few topics that we once shared many a Holy Basil tea over many moons back."

MP: "Okay. And you're posting it on a blog because why?"

J: "It's kind of a long story. I've a feeling you know why. Besides, if we can just talk for a bit, I'm sure you'll get the gist of the shit you missed."

MP: "Okay, so how do you wanna do this?"

J: "Well, Poo. I mean, Master Poo. I wrote down some of the topics I wanted to go over with you & have a few questions related to each of them. I thought we could maybe structure our conversation somewhat like a practice test where you see what I retained from what you taught me. Seeing as how long I can drag out an answer (this reply is proof), I thought we could restrict ourselves to 140 characters in an attempt to give our discussion a Twitter vibe."

MP: "Okay. I see you have many topics set up as blog posts, but you haven't added content yet."

J: "Yeah. I know. I'm still setting up this interview with you thing."

MP: "Okay, I'm ready. This iced tea's for you."

J: "Thanks, Master. Can you give me a sec? I'll be right back."